ParentPay - Online Payment Service
We are pleased to announce that we are now able to accept payments online for items such as dinner money, school trips, after school clubs and holiday clubs. Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school although you can continue to make cash and/or cheque payments if you prefer.
- ParentPay is easy to use and offers you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7.
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available.
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime.
- You can choose to be alerted when your balances are low via email and/or SMS text.
If you already have a ParentPay Account
If you already have a ParentPay Account, with another ParentPay school, you can simply login to your account and add your child via the ‘Add a Child’ tab on your home page. You will need an activation username and password to do this which will be sent to you once your child is in on roll at Kingsdown School.
If you are new to ParentPay (and have received your activation code)
- Go to www.parentpay.com
- Enter the activation username and password you have been given in the Account Login section of the homepage.
Please note that these login details are only for the first time you login, you will be able to choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process.
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders.
- Once activation is complete you can go straight to 'Items for Payment', select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment.
If you have two or more children at a ParentPay School
You only need to activate one account so create your ‘main account’ and then add your other children via the ‘Add a Child’ tab on your home page.
If you have any questions, please contact Tracy Summerhill, Finance Manager.